Welcome to UNM ALL ACCESS : Academic Life
Our low 19 to 1 student/faculty ratio and small classes and labs mean more time to connect with teachers and peers. We are the only Carnegie Very High Research University designated as Hispanic serving and the only one with more than 30% underrepresented minority students.
- Extended University
- Distance Learning
- UNM Learn/Blackboard
- Office of Graduate Studies (OGS)
- Online classes and Programs to Extended University
- Online classes and Program to Distance Learning
Colleges and Schools
- Anderson Schools of Management
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Education
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- School of Architecture & Planning
- School of Engineering
- School of Law
- School of Medicine
- School of Public Administration
- University College
We invite you to begin exploring all of the opportunities available to you at UNM!
|Your Opinion Counts!
Click here to take our customer satisfaction survey!
Global Eduation OffIce (International Students)
Phone:- (505) 277-4032
Phone:- (505) 277-5363
Computer & Network Services (IT)
Phone:- (505) 277-5757