Welcome to UNM ALL ACCESS : We are all over it.
The basic premise of the Communication Center is to streamline student service delivery. This involves streamlining the registration process, stopping the student runaround and providing individualized service through a one-stop environment. The Center is a state of the art center to handle all incoming calls and chats from the Office of Admissions & Recruitment, Financial Aid & Scholarships and Registrar’s.
Mission: is dedicated on delivering exemplary customer services in answering first level questions accurately for customers in a timely, honest and friendly manner, while committed on creating a positive experience with every customer interaction.
Vision: To build a legacy of superior customer services to assist each contact with the highest degree of quality, while developing the highest standards of excellence for our services, products, or processes in making necessary improvements in the form of “continuous improvement” and “best practices”.
- To make the Communication Center the premier assistance center to students inquiring about Admissions, Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Records and Registration.
- To increase admission and graduation rates of students.
- To deliver exemplary customer services through the use of best practices.
- To ensure each contact is provided with highest degree of customer quality.
- To leverage analytics to improve workforce operations and employee training.
Increase use of self-service systems internally and externally for improved students and customer experiences
What people say about our Chat Service